Updated July 28, 2021
By agreeing to our Terms of Service, you also agree to this Anti-spam Policy.
In the event of non-compliance with this Anti-Spam Policy, the Owner reserves the right to take any appropriate measure to protect its legitimate interests including but not limited to, immediate suspension and termination of your account with no refunds granted.
Spam is any unwanted message that is sent to a person, via any communication methods including but not limited to email, text and instant notifications, who has not given you their explicit permission to send such message to them.
When you send an email to someone you don't know, that's an "unsolicited" email. Sending one unsolicited message to someone is obviously not spam. But when you send an unsolicited email to an entire list of people you don't know, that's spam.
Any email campaign that does not conform to the CAN-SPAM requirements or other anti-spam laws, and/or email that includes prohibited content, and/or is similar to any of the SPAM examples below, is SPAM. Types of emails/messages we consider as spam and content we do not allow being sent:
• Pornography, adult content, escort, sexual or dating services
• Material that exploits children or discloses personal information of children under the age of 18.
• Materials selling or promoting illegal goods or services, drugs or substances.
• Material that is grossly offensive or threatening in any way.
• Content that introduces viruses, worms, harmful code.
• Content that violates the FTC’s CAN-SPAM Law or other anti-spam laws.
• Material that encourages violence against any governments, groups or individuals
• Content promoting or supporting terrorism or violent extremism
• Gambling services or products.
• Pyramid schemes.
• Counterfeit products or products that infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including trademark, copyright, design or patent rights
• Escort services, mail-order bride/spouse finders, international marriage brokers, and other similar sites and services
• Hookup, swinger, or sexual encounter sites or services
• Pharmaceutical products
• Credit repair and get out of debt opportunities
• Selling “Likes” or followers for a social media platform
• Day Trading Tips, Forex, etc.
• Get Rich Quick Schemes
• Internet Loans, PayDay Advances
• Any subscriber that you add manually or import via CSV file must have provided consent to receive email/text/notification marketing communication from you. Importing subscribers that have not requested to receive such communication from you in the past are prohibited.
• You are not allowed to use paid, rent, or borrow lists. If you didn’t get permission for email sending from the subscriber, you are not allowed to send emails to them.
• You are not allowed to use scraped or copy and pasted emails/phone numbers that you have scraped from the web. Just because people publish their email address/phone number doesn’t mean they have agreed to receive communications from you.
Every email marketing campaign sent through Platformly must contain:
• An accurate and proper subject line.
• The sender’s valid postal address.
• Appropriate content that does not violate what we have set out in this anti-spam policy.
We reserve the right to suspend your account immediately and start reviewing your activity if your campaigns have a high percentage of spam complaints (more than 2%), bounces (more than 2%), bigger percentage of unsubscribes or very small open rate. You will not be able to send any emails unless sending capabilities are reestablished.
If it turns out that you were sending emails without permission - we will terminate your account without the right of refund.
We can ask you to prove that you have permission from your recipients and we can terminate your account if you do not have such proof.